Saturday 3 June 2017

Unit 6 - Illustration Process (GIF)

My previous post covered the creation of my background Illustration for my end of year exhibition in unit 6. In detail I explained my process as well as the creative planning behind each step and my influences.

This post is just a quick up date to shine light on that process again a little more fast pace via a process gif. By quickly cycling through all of the steps It's much easier to idetify the effects it has on the final illustration.





As part of my Illustration development I plan to take this finalised illustration and create a night time version off it. The night time version of this illustration is designed to challange my understanding of lighting in regards to strength and distance during different times of the day.

Was there anything else I could have done for this illustration? Comment below!  
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment