Thursday 16 February 2017

Landscape Revamp - Despair, Euphoria & Twilight

Throughout each project I am constantly developing new techniques, for portfolio developing purposes I approached some older illustrations I had created and decided to revamp them for fun. This is my result:

/ Despair /
This design was inspired by despair in a physical form. I want to create a setting off absolute dread.



/ Euphoria /
 This design was inspired by Joy in its physical form, This was my interpretation of nirvana.



/ Twilight /
 This design was inspired by the early hours of the morning and the late hours at night. When you start to question weather your awake? or in a dream...

 
What do you think of my revamped illustrations? Which colour scheme do you prefer? Comment below!
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment