Tuesday 28 February 2017

Cinema 4d experiment - Shape cloner

As an Animator and iIllustrator there is an increasing benefit to experiment with new techniques and softwares. In reflection to a digital session designed to create analytical skills in reinterpretating designers illustrations. I discovered and developed an insight into an interesting technique within the 3d software cinema 4d. This technique takes shapes clones them into specific patterns in reference to the initial object. 

Adjusting these's settings results in interesting 'elegent' shapes that can be utilised in prints. This is my resulting render in C4D.
Exporting this object as a high resolution PNG file and importing it into Adobe Photoshop takes the potential of this experiment to the next step. By grey scaling and dublicating the the orgial PNG image I can begin to discover and interesting perspective from the original design. 

Adding textures, gradients and colours in variation creates interesting results with much potential.

  Which print do you like? Have you used the cloner tool before, what did you make? Comment below!
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to be a visitor of this consummate web site! , appreciate it for this rare info ! . CAD modeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the excellent operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of ahead to studying extra from you in a while!… FCPX

    ReplyDelete