Tuesday 27 September 2016

Green screen shoot

Now that I have goals for my visual effects experiment, It was important for me to plan and record assets to be used in my project. Experiment ideas consisted off:
  • Hanging from buildings or a helicopter 
  • Sitting on a ledge
  • Over shoulder shot down a drop
With these ideas discussed it was time for the conceptualization and planning of the shoot. I drew 4 pictures of the shots we required take to allow the desired effect to be created for the experiment.


With the planning completed we headed out as a group to record the footage required for the experiments. We used walls and rails plotted around my local college campus.


With the shoot completed I am keen to experiment with the footage, feel free to check out the rest of the pictures i took of the shoot below! I shall continue to keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment