Wednesday 5 October 2016

Animated banner now live!

Since the beginning of my pseudonym I have been experimenting and creating a short animation to serve as the banner for my blog. This animation would consist of a short loop of a tribal chief drinking some 'Bad Juju' causing him to puke up the title of my blog. And its finally complete! 

The inspiring style for this animation consisted of simple after effects animation with motion graphic traits. Due to my love of creating animation I wanted visitors to my blog to get a real picture of what it is i do and what I create. By designing this banner and having it greeting them when the page loads in, I feel it gives them a clear first impression of my work that i hope everyone enjoys!

The idea behind the content of this animation was from the play on words with 'Sick' and 'Juju'. Juju been bad energy consumed, and sick been the resulting expression. I found this concept to be hilarious and I hope you share in my enthusiasm :) 

If you cannot see the banner, you should be seeing this image at the top of my blog page:





If for whatever reason you sadly are not seeing this I shall post a link to my Vimeo account where i shall have the animation for you to view so you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment