Wednesday 12 October 2016

Image manipulation - 3D Horror concept

During my time experimenting with Image manipulation techniques in my current unit at newcastle college, I created an experiment in order to understand how i can use 3D perspectives in order to digitise concepts for games, animations and movies.

The idea behind this experiment was to use Image manipulation techniques in order to generate a video that conceptualises potential level designs in a horror game. This experiment was also created to demonstrate how image manipulation techniques can be used in mediums outside of the VFX industry such as games design in order to convey ideas and designs.

Overall I enjoyed creating this animation and I'm satisfied that in coordination with the audio this experiment took full advantage of the effect this technique can have when digitising concepts and conveying intentions.



Thank you for taking the time to view my work! I shall continue to keep you upto date with current and future projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment