Sunday 5 March 2017

Character design - Tribe city 'Leopard'

Currently at newcastle college as part of my studies, I am designing the visuals and assets as a proposial for a potential app game. The game I am designing is called 'Tribe city'. The game features two 'gang like' tribes that are competiting for dominance in a city. 

One of the tribes I am designing is called 'Tribe Leopard'. This tribe is based upon ancient 'Mayan' culture combined with contemporay fashion. Below is the results of my first concept for the gang style:



After much iteration and experimentation with styles, I am satisfied with this design moving forward. The style I was aiming for, was a style that was playful and engaging in nature with a defined personality. I wanted the clothing to represent ancient mayan culture but push the personality of contemporary fashion. 

I shall keep you all posted with further iterations! Thank you all for the support! 

Do yo like my character design? What other tribes should I design? Comment below! 
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment