Friday 4 November 2016

Macaho - character development!


Macaho is a free spirit, she is always running around getting the most out of life. She has never had true sight but can see though her enhanced perception of vibrations and hearing.
When angered she is a force to be reckoned with and like a fire she can be consumed in rage until there is little fuel left. The symbol on her chest is an eye with a cross though it, this is representative of how one can see more than with there eyes.

I hope you like my first designed character concept for the Sick Juju tribe! The idea and concept originated in my shape and form exercise. With the design in mind I sketched out some poses and ideas to flesh out the character. 

Thank you for staying tuned to the Sick Juju updates! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at SickJujuu@gmail.com
I have more designs and concepts to come and I shall keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment