Friday 11 November 2016

SickJuju goes to Yorkshire gaming festival! - 9/11/16

Just yesterday I had the pleasure of going down to the National Media Museum in bradford in order to attend the first Yorkshire gaming festival! The aim of the festival was to give aspiring games creators unrivalled access to games industry talent in order to share and develop aspiring creators knowledge and experience. 



The festival was hosted inside of the national media museum home to animation and games exhibitions showcasing the history and understanding of both productions to date. During my trip I had the pleasure of attending a talk by Rob Bartholomew a leading member of creative assembly in his talk 'From vikings to orcs, how to prepare for total war'. 

Stay tuned to my feed and I shall keep you updated on my journey through the convention! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment