Friday 5 May 2017

Animation & Illustration - Foundation

After rigorous preparation and a well-prepared presentation, I showed up to my university interviews and give it my all in conveying my passion and aspiration in animation & Illustration. Following through my previously showcased PowerPoint I discussed my workflow methods, my inspirations, my own developed work, my intentions for the course and where I wanted to be after the course. 

Although I applied for multiple university courses, it was important to me that I elected a course that I felt I was going to get the most from. To decide based upon this ideal, I spent time viewing and spectating work that had been output by recent graduates at each relevant course. The idea was that if this is a graduate’s current best work then it was safe to assume that that is roughly the level I would be at upon graduation.

With all of this in mind and after much reflection I have decided to stay on at Newcastle college studying the Animation & Illustration foundation. This decision was made based upon their graduate’s current level of work. Having studied and shared classrooms with much of the students currently on the course I am satisfied that what they are learning and achieving is exactly the direction I would like to take my own development.

Recently it has been known that I have a place guaranteed on their foundation course. The prospects for this course have me very excited! Thank you for taking the time to read about my future development. hope everyone’s having a great day!



Where did you study your skills at? Would you reccomend it? Comment below!  

Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment