Thursday 27 April 2017

University presentation pitch - Slide Five

As previously mentioned in my blogs feed, I am currently in the process of developing a presentation that will serve to pitch myself in order to request a place at potential universities in the north east. The quality of this presentation as well as my presentation skills is a deciding factor as to whether or not I could get a place. Therefore, it goes without saying the importance that is placed upon creating a unique presentation for the purposes of this pitch.

Slide five is my final slide and it covers where I see myself heading after I study the course I am applying for. The content I decided to fill this slide with was various company logos and representing pictures. These logos don't represent the company themselves, more the idea that they represent.

For example when discussing job I could go into 'Cartoon Network' would represent a corporate business. 'Animex' Would represent joining a competition festival to gain recognition. 'Arcus animation' would represent a stand alone business I would work for and so forth. The content of this slide would be here as reference to assist in my own verbal explanations.


When desiging the environment for slide five, it was my vision that I give the impression of a professional office in the industry. I included things such as a computer displaying my website, pencil pot and even a certificate of my final course results. (Subconsciously telling them I'm great *Thumbs up*). (I included a drawing of slide four on the desk as a small reference if anyone noticed)

Do you like my slide design? What's your favourite part? Comment below!  
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment