Saturday 22 April 2017

University presentation pitch - Slide Four

As previously mentioned in my blogs feed, I am currently in the process of developing a presentation that will serve to pitch myself in order to request a place at potential universities in the north east. The quality of this presentation as well as my presentation skills is a deciding factor as to whether or not I could get a place. Therefore, it goes without saying the importance that is placed upon creating a unique presentation for the purposes of this pitch.

Slide four was designed to visually represent the subjects I wish to learn about. The flesh and bone of my intentions for the course. The software, the workflow, communication skills. Animation techniques as well as support from a professional. A poster covering the '12 principles of animation' would represent my desire to hone my animation skills. A poster covering software logos and people talking would represent problem solving and team working skill development. And a poster of a lighthouse would represent a wish to be guided in my development.


When designing the environment for slide four, my vision was to show my own personal desires, my determination and my requirement to refine myself. I chose to represent the room as a bedroom to show that is where I do my work, but I want to move out and into a industry environment. 

Do you like my slide design? What's your favourite part? Comment below!  
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment