Wednesday 19 April 2017

University presentation pitch - Slide Three

As previously mentioned in my blogs feed, I am currently in the process of developing a presentation that will serve to pitch myself in order to request a place at potential universities in the north east. The quality of this presentation as well as my presentation skills is a deciding factor as to whether or not I could get a place. Therefore, it goes without saying the importance that is placed upon creating a unique presentation for the purposes of this pitch.

Slide three will be made up from work I have developed over the course of my time studying at Newcastle college. I will use my work as reference to discuss what I am capable of and how I did each piece. As well as the relevance of the pieces going forward.


When designing the environment for slide three, I was attempting to imply that the placement was at the top of a staircase. This was because I wanted to explain going on from my inspirations, this is the results I got. I wanted to suggest that I had taken inspiration and raised my standard of work because of it. 'Going up the staircase of skills and creativity'.

My vision for slide three was to imitate an exhibition, giving that undertone of professionalism in my work. Showing that my work was not only appealing, but my presentation skills were also innovative and creative.

Do you like my slide design? What's your favourite part? Comment below!  
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment