Wednesday 12 April 2017

University presentation pitch - Slide One

As previously mentioned in my blogs feed, I am currently in the process of developing a presentation that will serve to pitch myself in order to request a place at potential universities in the north east. The quality of this presentation as well as my presentation skills is a deciding factor as to whether or not I could get a place. Therefore, it goes without saying the importance that is placed upon creating a unique presentation for the purposes of this pitch.

The presentation that I am creating is required to follow set parameters. These parametres give you five slides only to use when creating a presentaiton, but give you only four topics to cover these slides. Therefore a single slide has been gifted as a free oppitunity to do what I want with in. In regards to this slide I have chosen to divde: Inspiration and research methods into seperate slides. I have done this because I believe these two topics are not similer and would benefit from been discussed seperatly. 

The first slide I have created will represent the topic of research methods. I have taken the liberty of expanding upon this subject from research methods to workflow methods. Covering not only how I approach a topic, but how I am managing a project. This is the slide I have created:

On the left hand side is a series of 'Leaflets' Featuring my most common stages of production in more detail. On the right hand side is a summed up technique I use when approaching projects. (At the top right hand corner is an acceptance letter onto the course, for that whole already deserve a place approach *Wink*) 

My main vision for this slide was to create an interesting composition that really expressed my interest and unique perspective when it came to workflow. I wanted to express without using words that I was intuitive and could think outside the box. Overall, I am personally satisfied with the first slide of my presentation.  

Do you like my slide design? What's your favourite part? Comment below!
Have a question? Want to get in contact? Email me at: Sickjujuu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment